Welcome to Alma Public Schools ~ It's a great day to be a PANTHER!
What makes Alma Public Schools famous?
Our school system is famous for excellence. In this district of over 2200 students, the opportunities for learning are endless. We continually ask ourselves, "What can we do to make students successful?" The answer lies in the creativity and expertise of our well-trained staff as they utilize up to date technology and facilities to support student learning.
What We Have to Offer Students
After the completion of our building renovations in 2012, the district facilities have all been updated and offer some of the finest opportunities for student learning and extracurricular activities in our region.
- Luce Road Early Childhood Learning Center is designed especially for use by young children, PreK-1st grade and their families
- Hillcrest (Grades 2-3) and Pine Avenue (Grades 4-5) both have computer labs, updated media centers and easily accessible sites for visitors who are welcome on a daily basis. Alma Schools has An intentionally tiered elementary system where all students in the district attend the same buildings as their same age peers.
- The Donald L. Pavlik Middle School, built in 2005, houses grades 5-8. It is a gorgeous facility with a cafetorium that includes a stage area for the performing arts, a state of the art media center, three computer lab areas, computers and projectors in every classroom, two spacious gymnasiums with an indoor walking track and fitness trail available to the public.
- Alma High School is our newest renovated facility. With interactive whiteboards and projectors in each classroom, science labs that boast the latest technology, a CAD lab and welding garage, a performing arts auditorium, and new athetic enhancements in the gymnasium and track, Alma High School offers the finest facilities in our region for students in grades 9-12.
- Republic School, our Adult and Alternative Education program for grades 8-12, which offers unique opportunities for learning for students who desire an education in an alternative environment.