Alma Panther Athletics
Fall Sports for 2021 will start on August 9th for all teams. Contact your coaches for any needed information.
All schedules will be available on BIG TEAMS
Planet HS Links: all necessary forms are on this sight
Admission to events:
Home Events: GoFan app (IOS), Online, or Card Reader at gate.
Away Events: Most schools will accept cash at the gate
GoFan is an app that you can download on your phone.
LINK on how to buy tickets
LINK on access and share tickets if needed
All Alma events will be an open sale on GoFan app on the computer
Tickets will cost $5.00 with a service fee ($5.00 + $1.00 fee)
NFHS Pixellot Schools & Video options for fans in gyms and stadiums
Almost every school in our league has the NFHS Pixellot cameras.
Garber has their own system and they will share the information before each game.
Every other school in our league has the NFHS Pixellot system in gyms and football/soccer stadiums
Go to NFHS Network website: www.nfhsnetwork.com
In the upper right corner, click on SUBSCRIBE NOW in a white box
You can choose an annual pass or pay month to month
If you choose the annual pass and you choose Alma as your school, the Athletic Department will receive some revenue from the NFHS.
SCHEDULES WILL BE UPDATED OFTEN! Please check for changes.
You can get important information on the MHSAA website
Please contact coaches if you have specific program questions. Look for an invitation to a Zoom meeting for each sport. If you do not get one soon, please contact the specific sport coaches.
Fall Sports Coaches:
- Sideline Cheer: Kelly Gibson - email@example.com
- Cross Country: Dale Devine - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Football: Dan Falor - email@example.com
- Girls Golf: Steve Kettler - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Soccer: Nick O'Neill - email@example.com
- Girls Swimming: Berend Hof - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Tennis: Jon Case - email@example.com
- Volleyball: Kristi Lippert - firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Sports Coaches:
- Boys Basketball: Chris Brown - email@example.com
- Girls Basketball: Alaina Sunken - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Bolwing: TBA
- Girls Bowling: TBA
- Competitive Cheer: Kelly Gibson - email@example.com
- Boys Swimming: Berend Hof - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pompons: Kristen Winn - email@example.com
- Wrestling: Randy Miniard - firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Sports Coaches:
- Baseball: Denny Kreiner - email@example.com
- Boys Golf: JT Cleveland - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Softball: Troy Anderson - email@example.com
- Girls Soccer: Emilio Campos - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Tennis: Jon Case - email@example.com
- Boys Track: Gene Lebron - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Track: Jamie Puffpaff - email@example.com
Athletic Director: Steve Humm - firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Secretary: Michelle Richards - email@example.com
Athletic Physicals: 2021-2022
PLEASE NOTE: Students must have a physical on file dated April 15, 2021 or later in order to play sports in the 2021-2022 school year. It must be on file in the office before you can begin practice. You can upload your physicals on Planet HS (please see the link above for Planet HS.)
Students who received a valid sports physical during the 2021-2022 school year (one completed on or after April 15th, 2021) will only need to submit a completed MHSAA Health Questionnaire Form.
Students MAY NOT practice until a completed MHSAA physical form is submitted to the SSO. Forms are available from the above links, online on the MHSAA website, or in the ALMA HS SSO during the summer (Monday through Thursday from 7:30am to 4:00pm), or on the Alma High School website under Athletics at www.almaschools.net/athletics/hs-athletics/
Alma Public Schools is proud of the athletes, coaches, parents, teachers, administrators, and community members that make up our athletic program. We hope you find this website to be a useful resource to learn about Panther Athletics. Use the tabs on the right to view team information, sports schedules, and much more!