Alma Panther Athletics
All schedules will be available on BIG TEAMS
Planet HS Links:
INFORMATION ON SPECTATORS FOR WINTER SPORTS 2020-2021
Admission to events:
Home Events: GoFan app or online website
Away Events: Cash
Limited spectators - each school will set their own spectator limits.
Alma events are 4 per athlete with a limit of total tickets
GoFan is an app that you can download on your phone.
LINK on how to buy tickets
LINK on access and share tickets if needed
All Alma events will be an open sale on GoFan app on the computer
Tickets will cost $5.00 with a service fee ($5.00 + $1.00 fee)
NFHS Pixellot Schools & Video options for fans in gyms and stadiums
Almost every school in our league has the NFHS Pixellot cameras.
Garber has their own system and they will share the information before each game.
Ithaca does not have a way to broadcast games, but they are looking into the best way possible to broadcast them.
Every other school in our league has the NFHS Pixellot system in gyms and football/soccer stadiums
Go to NFHS Network website: www.nfhsnetwork.com
In the upper right corner, click on SUBSCRIBE NOW in a white box
You can choose an annual pass or pay month to month
If you choose the annual pass and you choose Alma as your school, the Athletic Department will receive some revenue from the NFHS.
SCHEDULES WILL BE UPDATED OFTEN! Please check for changes.
You can get important information on the MHSAA website
Please contact coaches if you have specific program questions. Look for an invitation to a Zoom meeting for each sport. If you do not get one soon, please contact the specific sport coaches.
Spring Sports Coaches:
- Baseball: Denny Kreiner - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Golf: JT Cleveland - email@example.com
- Softball: Troy Anderson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Soccer: Emilio Campos - email@example.com
- Girls Tennis: Jon Case - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Track: Gene Lebron - email@example.com
- Girls Track: Jamie Puffpaff - firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter Sports Coaches:
- Boys Basketball: JT Cleveland - email@example.com
- Girls Basketball: Mayk Guyette - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Bolwing: Louis Holliday - email@example.com
- Girls Bowling: Celeste Woodard - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive Cheer: Kelly Gibson - email@example.com
- Boys Swimming: Berend Hof - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pompons: Kristen Winn - email@example.com
- Wrestling: Randy Miniard - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletic Director: Steve Humm - email@example.com
- Athletic Secretary: Michelle Richards - firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Physicals: 2020-2021
PLEASE NOTE: Students will be allowed to use their 2019-20 physical as long as they turn in the REQUIRED 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire form. You must have one or the other forms on file before you can begin practice.
This Sports Health Questionnaire may only be used for students who received a valid sports physical during the 2019-20 school year (one completed on or after April 15, 2019). If you need a physical form click the link below or get one the high school SSO office.
Students who received a valid sports physical during the 2019-2020 school year (one completed on or after April 15th, 2019) will only need to submit a completed MHSAA Health Questionnaire Form.
Students MAY NOT practice until a completed MHSAA Health Questionnaire Form or the MHSAA Medical History Form is submitted to the SSO. Both forms are available from the above links, online on the MHSAA website, in the ALMA HS SSO during the summer (Monday through Thursday from 7:30am to 4:00pm), or on the Alma High School website under Athletics at www.almaschools.net/athletics/hs-athletics/
Alma Public Schools is proud of the athletes, coaches, parents, teachers, administrators, and community members that make up our athletic program. We hope you find this website to be a useful resource to learn about Panther Athletics. Use the tabs on the right to view team information, sports schedules, and much more!
As we get closer to the opening dates for sports seasons we want to encourage all of our athletes to make smart decisions so we can minimize the risk of anyone catching Covid-19. If we want to have any chance of playing sports this year we need to make conscious decisions to do our part to help with the current situation we are in.
- Please try do avoid close contact with people (Practice social/physical distancing)
- When in close contact with others please MASK UP!
- As we get closer to starting dates, it would be best to avoid being out and about in places with other people as much as possible. (People are unaware that they are asymptomatic)
- These decisions/choices might involve some tough choices and having to make some sacrifices for the betterment of others and your TEAM.