Alma Panther Athletics
NEW INFORMATION ON SPECTATORS FOR WINTER SPORTS 2020-2021
At the current time it will be limited.
Only two spectators per participant will be allowed at all events.
For sports that charge an admission cost, there will be a season pass for that sport available. You must have a pass to enter TVC events.
Please read the attached letter to better understand everything.
Fall Sports Alma Athletics TVC PASS Information: Click Here
Winter Sports ticket/pass information will be released soon!
SCHEDULES WILL BE UPDATED OFTEN! Please check for changes additions.
Winter Sports Schedules will be added soon.
You can get important information on the MHSAA website
Please contact coaches if you have specific program questions. Look for an invitation to a Zoom meeting for each sport. If you do not get one soon, please contact the specific sport coaches.
Winter Sports Coaches:
- Boys Basketball: JT Cleveland - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girls Basketball: Mayk Guyette - email@example.com
- Boys Bolwing: TBA
- Girls Bowling: TBA
- Competitive Cheer: Kelly Gibson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boys Swimming: Berend Hof - email@example.com
- Pompons: Kristen Winn - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wrestling: Randy Miniard - email@example.com
- Athletic Director: Steve Humm - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletic Secretary: Michelle Richards - email@example.com
Athletic Physicals: 2020-2021
PLEASE NOTE: Students will be allowed to use their 2019-20 physical as long as they turn in the REQUIRED 2020-21 MHSAA Sports Health Questionnaire form. You must have one or the other forms on file before you can begin practice.
This Sports Health Questionnaire may only be used for students who received a valid sports physical during the 2019-20 school year (one completed on or after April 15, 2019). If you need a physical form click the link below or get one the high school SSO office.
Students who received a valid sports physical during the 2019-2020 school year (one completed on or after April 15th, 2019) will only need to submit a completed MHSAA Health Questionnaire Form.
Students MAY NOT practice until a completed MHSAA Health Questionnaire Form or the MHSAA Medical History Form is submitted to the SSO. Both forms are available from the above links, online on the MHSAA website, in the ALMA HS SSO during the summer (Monday through Thursday from 7:30am to 4:00pm), or on the Alma High School website under Athletics at www.almaschools.net/athletics/hs-athletics/
Alma Public Schools is proud of the athletes, coaches, parents, teachers, administrators, and community members that make up our athletic program. We hope you find this website to be a useful resource to learn about Panther Athletics. Use the tabs on the right to view team information, sports schedules, and much more!
As we get closer to the opening dates for winter sports we want to encourage all of our athletes to make smart decisions so we can minimize the risk of anyone catching Covid-19. If we want to have any chance of playing sports this year we need to make conscious decisions to do our part to help with the current situation we are in.
- Please try do avoid close contact with people (Practice social/physical distancing)
- When in close contact with others please MASK UP!
- As we get closer to starting dates, it would be best to avoid being out and about in places with other people as much as possible. (People are unaware that they are asymptomatic)
- These decisions/choices might involve some tough choices and having to make some sacrifices for the betterment of others and your TEAM.